Yandina Bowls Club was formed in 1953, located on the Old Bruce Highway.
The first Club Game was in 1955
The original Club House was opened in 1956
The First Pennants Competition was in 1956
A new Club House was built & opened in 1969
The Club was advised in 1986 that they had to move for road widening, work commenced on construction of our current greens & Club House
The Club House was extended in 1988. Regular participation in Bowls Competitions, including Sunshine Coast District Pennants, Hinterland Challenge and more
Contact Yandina Bowls Club